O2 GAS ANALYSER: PORTABLE, SUITABLE FOR MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE PACKAGING (MAP) WITH BLOCKED CIRCUIT DETECTION
The STRATOS O2 is a bench-mounted gas analyser with a blocked circuit detector. Equipped with a large touchscreen, its aesthetic appeal and the simplicity of its user interface are huge benefits for users. This measurement device has a resolution of 0.01% for O2, which is a highly competitive level of performance. The STRATOS O2 has everything required for complete traceability. This ABISS appliance is reliable, durable and highly versatile for inspecting the quality of your modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) or other inerting.
- Resolution O2 : 0.01%
- Intuitive technology
- Blocked circuit detection
- Fully dematerialised traceability thanks to a universal spreadsheet
- 7 days a week remote maintenance
- Remote connection
- Automatic measurement triggering
- Can be used for combined O2/CO2 gas analysis
• Air adjustment requires the full attention and skill of a supervisor, given the various environmental variables.
• In the interest of protecting your device, we would advise you to regularly replace the filters in order to avoid the product flowing back into the device.
• The flow control lets you ensure that there are no blockages with the filter of the needle, ensuring accurate measurement.
• We would recommend optimising the measurement speed depending on the target you wish to reach.
• We would advise you to regularly save the data you have collected and to secure any power supplies.
• Safety: for user protection, we would advise using the sheath incorporated into the appliance
|Protection index:||IP41 / 54 (option)|
|Supply:||100-250 VAC power supply|
|O2 Oxygen Sensor Precision: +/- 1% relative||
T90 response time: 750 ms
|Blocked circuit detection||Yes|
|Pump suction control||Yes|
|Compensation for atmospheric pressure variations||Yes|
|Network connection (Ethernet socket)||Yes|
|Automatic measurement trigger||Yes|
Accessories and consumables
1000 gas septums for each sheet of 100
500 gas septums for each sheet of 100
Box of 10 0.5 x 16 mm diam. needles
Box of 10 0.6 x 25 mm diam. needles
Box of 10 0.8 x 40 mm diam. needles
Box of 12 0.8 x 15 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Box of 12 1 x 25 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Box of 12 1.5 x 25 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Hydrophobic filter for 0.45 μm x 25 mm needles
Hydrophobic filter for 0.2 μm x 15 mm needles
USB barcode reader - 1D
• STRATOS appliance
• Calibration certificate
• IP67 carry case 430 x 286 x 158 mm
• 1 Sampling kit
• 5 Needles
• 2 Filters
• 100 septums
• Touchscreen stylus
• Power supply