O2 GAS ANALYSER: SUITABLE FOR MODIFIED ATMOSPHERE PACKAGING (MAP)
The O2 Legend is a portable, reliable and durable gas analyser. This measurement device is ideal for starting small modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) productions or other inerting. The last measure on the screen will stay there until the next cycle is started.
- Low sampling volume
- Runs off batteries (or from a power supply)
- Can be used for combined O2/CO2 gas analysis
• Air adjustment requires the full attention and skill of a supervisor, given the various environmental variables.
• In the interest of protecting your device, we would advise you to regularly replace the filters in order to avoid the product flowing back into the device.
• Safety: For user protection, we would recommend using the sheath supplied with the needle.
|Supply:||100-250 VAC power supply via external charger|
|Battery:||Battery autonomous up to 16h (or 6,000 measurements) when used continuously and intensively – 100% charge in 4h|
|O2 Oxygen Sensor Precision: +/- 1% relative||
T90 response time: 4s
Accessories and consumables
1000 gas septums for each sheet of 100
500 gas septums for each sheet of 100
Box of 10 0.5 x 16 mm diam. needles
Box of 10 0.6 x 25 mm diam. needles
Box of 10 0.8 x 40 mm diam. needles
Box of 12 0.8 x 15 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Box of 12 1 x 25 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Box of 12 1.5 x 25 mm diam. needles – Can be detected using a metal detector
Hydrophobic filter for 0.45 µm x 25 mm needles
Hydrophobic filter for 0.2 µm x 15 mm needles
• LEGEND appliance
• Calibration certificate
• 1 carry case: 390 x 295 x 102 mm
• 1 Sampling kit
• 5 Needles
• 2 Filters
• 100 septums
• Power supply
• User manual